Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Yes....Another one.

I know , I know. I need to get off this little book kick I am on and do some cards. My SIL Deb came over on Sunday & she bought a Bind It All also & had not used it so we each made a little book. I did a mini tutorial for her in person. Her book turned out darling I might add. I decided to do a black & white book althought it ended up with a ton of red accents. I bought the paper at Hobby Lobby, the coasters, waxy flax and coils are from just4funcrafts, cardstock is SU! and the ribbons and embellishments are from many different places.




















I just wanted you Az readers to know that we have 3 stamping/scrapping events coming to town. The 1st is in Mesa on August 11 & 12th at the Mesa Convention Center. It is the Rubber Stamping & Scrapping Expo. Cost is $5.00, next Creating Keepsakes will be in Phoenix(not sure of location) on September 14 & 15th and the last is November 3 & 4 in Mesa again, It is the Rubber Stamp Festival. Can't wait!!! I love the rubber shows....as if I need more rubber. Have a terrific Tuesday!

No comments: