Monday, May 28, 2007

Pink, Orange & Black

I love pink, orange & black together. Years ago I was color draped & it was decided I am a winter, which is a person who likes & should wear bright & bold colors. I seem to migrate to those colors. I guess I should try to do some more color challenges to get me to use other color groupings more.
I used SU! Pixie Pink, Black, a scrap piece of orange(not SU) and PapertreyInk White cardstock that is to die for. Very nice quality, smooth & heavy. SU! Markers were used to color the flowers, Pretty in Pink, Pink Passion, Only Orange, Pumpkin Pie, Celery & Old Olive. The SU stamp set, Easy Elegance, is a retired one....but hey what set isn't retired anymore...LOL. I also used the swirl cuttlebug folder for the pink background. The sentiment is from PapertreyInk Faux Ribbon.
I made the same card basically using Tempting Turquoise, Taken with Teal, Yoyo Yellow, Summer Sun, Certainly Celery and Old Olive. I used a little different layout but the stamped area is pretty much the same. The sentiment is from SU Much Appreciated. I love stamping my envelopes to match, inside the card I stamped just a small portion of the stem & the yellow flower.
Off to do yard work......have a great rest of the day!

No comments: