Thursday, May 31, 2007

SCS-WT115 Challenge

I took the challenge http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=253433&page=4 . I am not sure if I like this or not. The colors did not scan well at all. I used all SU! products, Elegant Eggplant, Summer Sun, Old Olive & White cardstock, Inks were Lavender Lace, Summer Sun, Certainly Celery, Old Olive and Craft White. The purpose of the challenge is to use a set that will be retiring the end of June. I may try another set too.
Here is a distant shot of the Sunflowers so you could see how tall they are, the flower to the left of the one that has bloomed is getting ready to open. I think it must be almost 7 feet tall.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like yur card but I can see what you mean about the elegant eggplant not scanning well.

Love the sunflower. I knew they got to be pretty tall but I had no idea they were this tall. Very pretty.