Thursday, May 31, 2007

Worth It




Hobby Lobby had their stamps 50% off a couple of weeks ago so I had to get this stamp by American Art Stamps. They have the cutest sayings on their Emerson line. The lavender paper is actually a card set that JoAnn's had on clearance. The green paper is from a Miss Elizabeth packet I picked up at the $1 store. It is the little strip on the front that shows what paper is in the packet, It was perfect so I used it.


I did do another WT115 card challenge using Stars & Swirls. I also used Mixed Greetings, I think it was from a mini catty awhile back. Cardstock is Brillant Blue, Real Red, White & the adhesive border strips from DCWV. I used a white gel pen for stitches and scalloped scissors to cut out around the sentiment. Beate has a tutorial that shows how to do this. I am off to play some more!

No comments: