Saturday, May 5, 2007

Friendship Bind-It-All Book

I love my Bind-It-All. I have had so much fun making all these little books. I have a friend who has a birthday coming up so I decided to make her one. I used just about everything you can think of. All the paper & ink is SU! I used my cuttlebug, prisma flowers, I picked up the little key ring at Target in the $1 spot area. I even made a tiny Jacob's ladder that I put in a little envelope on one page. I used some friendship rub-ons, clippies from Oriental Trading, coasters from just4funcrafts. I used a variety of stamps, some are SU!, CTMH, Mike's $1 stamps, Penny Black and lots of various ribbons. I sure hope she likes it. I did leave a few spots to put pictures. I am getting tired so I am going to hit the hay. Thanks for looking.



















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh....your books are gorgeous! All the details....they are amazing