Saturday, February 2, 2019

The Stamp Doctor Therapy



Our family celebrates birthday's on Sunday's with the birthday boy or girl getting to choose their
favorite meal and cake.  This Sunday we are celebrating my daughter and grandson's birthday 
with roast, rice and gravy and hot dogs. What a combo!  

I made this card for my daughter and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this Center Pop Out Die from 
TheStampDoctor . There are step by step videos to help you with this die and many more. I
also used TSD grass, flower and leaf dies. The bee stamp is Bee Friends by Pretty Pink Posh.


This is my grandson's card and once again I used a combination stamp and die set from 
TheStampDoctor.  This is the Spike Monster Stamp and Die which just came yesterday 
so I was excited to try it out.  The card I made is an in and out card, the monster on the first page
is actually popped up on the second page but pops out the die cut area on the front of the card.
I used a video on YouTube by Jennifer McGuire. She has some great videos also. It is a trifold card
card so I put the sentiment and little Spike on the third page.  I had a blast playing and hope you give it a try! 

No comments: