Thursday, February 14, 2019

Squirrel Knocked Out

Oh my, the cluster of golden apples fell and hit the squirrel right on the noggin!  They were not supposed to fall before I snapped the picture and I didn't notice it until I was editing the picture. Oh well, that is a little squirrel that comes in the No-See All Season Tree Die from Whimsey Stamps.  I love all the accessories that come with this die set. I know it says No-See, but this one you do see because I used the Kinetic Straight Basics Die set with it..  The tree fell in the second card and the little squirrel runs back and forth on the fallen tree. This one is a No-See using the same All Seasons Tree Die set and I did use the No-See Kinetic Basics Die set with it.  I loved playing with these dies, they were so easy to use and went together pretty fast.



Whimsy Stamps


Hope you try these fun dies out and get your creative juices flowing!
Hugs!

No comments: