Thursday, February 28, 2019

Oh Buoy and calves!

Today started out crazy with one of our calves getting out into the property next door.  I chased him from one end of the field to the other and he finally went under the fence where the guide wire was missing.  As I was "sewing" the fence with baling wire up walks Jenn and Miss Boo.  Being the good friend she is, she jumped right in and started "sewing" too. After we finished and went our separate way, she went over and took a picture of our new bull calf born yesterday.  She got a great shot! Thanks my friend, and Boo thanks for picking up all the "bubble gum".





All the running and frustration must have inspired some creativity in me so I came in and made this card using the Ahoy, Matey! Clear Stamps from Whimsy Stamps along with my new FAVORITE Kinetic-Straight-Waves-Die also from Whimsy Stamps.  This Die set is AWESOME. It is designed to give you 5 different waves along with three cute little star fish. I felt so much better after I played....lol.




Enjoy your Day!
 


No comments: