Tuesday, March 26, 2019

What's inside the Bunny Box?

Yay! I finally finished my bunny box made from The Stamp Doctor's A2 Box for Cards.  It seems I am always making cards that are too thick to fit in an envelope and this box is perfect for those fat cards.  It also can be used for Easter Treats (which I haven't bought yet).  I used the Nested Oval Dies and the Stitched Nested Oval Dies to cut the window from The Stamp Doctor's Paper Pack Easter#1 paper, then cut out a bunny from the Bear-Bunny Paper Piecing Dies.  I decided to have the Bunny looking into the box so I didn't use all the pieces that come with this versatile die. The grass is from the Grass Tops Die and I cut out eggs from the same Paper Pack Easter#1 set. The heart swag on top is from La-la Land Crafts called the Heart Garland Die. Fun little box that I definitely will use tons!  Thanks for dropping by, happy crafting!





No comments: