Wednesday, March 6, 2019

I am on a Roll at the Farm

With the weather being beautiful, in the 70-80 degree range, I guess I have farm stuff on the brain! We have chickens and cows so these were right down my alley. I should have put a dog stealing an egg since one of our dogs (or both) seem to have found out where the hens are laying.  Their coats seem to be much healthier with all the protein they are consuming.  I have been having a blast playing with all the farm sets I have so I decided I would post all three cards in one post.  I used the  A2 Card in a box#2 from The Stamp Doctor for this happy birthday card box, the stamp set is From the Herd by La-La Land Crafts.  The second card is also using From the Herd by La-la Land Crafts.
On the third card I used Best of Cluck from Sugar Pea Designs.  This one reminded me of the dogs because of the little cracked egg. It "cracked" me up.  Hope you enjoyed these farm cards as much as I did making them! Sunshine to you all!
 







From the Herd

Best of Cluck

No comments: