Monday, November 4, 2019

Cranking out Christmas Cards

Where has this year gone?  I made a promise to myself to make my cards this year so I have been slipping in some time for a little card therapy.  For my first card I used those cute Yeti's is from MFT Stamps  Beast Friends which is an adorable stamp set.  I used the The Stamp Doctors Card in a box Die to make the box card. I wish you could really see how shiny and bright this card is.  Fun little box and so easy to make especially with the dies.



I LOVE this moose stamp  from Whimsy Stamps.  I needed a masculine card and this stamp was the 
perfect choice. The background wood stamp made the card pop. I also used the Notched Rectangle Dies from Whimsy Stamps. The pine needles and cone are from Sunny Studios.

                                              

                                                                   Whimsy Studio
                                                                          MFT
                                                                    Sunny Studio


                     Hope you liked them,  off I go to make more cards. Have an awesome day!

No comments: