Thursday, August 14, 2008

Wednesday cards

We made three cards at Sam's on Wednesday. This first card was Vickie's creation,. Sorry the picture is a little blurry. We used SU! Ruby Red, black & white. The background is hard to see but was made using a cuttlebug folder. Great card Vickie.
Carolyn came up with the second card. I believe both Carolyn & Vickie cased a SCS card but not sure who to give credit to so if this is yours please let me know so i can properly credit you. On Carolyn's card it is hard to see but there are stickles on the flowers which makes it realty POP in person. Another great card.
Jenn at just4funcrafts.blogspot.com gave me this pattern for the cupcake cards so naturally I had to try it out. She got the idea from Valita's blog. I love these cupcake cards. Fast & fun to make.

I sorta cased a card Vickie made for her daughter who is expecting. I used my cricut to cut the stroller. This card is for my niece who is having her 4th son. I was sad to find out she didn't want a shower so I decided to make her something anyway.


As far as digi scrapping, i am behind in my class. i have been busy with making Save the Date cards, Invitations for another friend, Love Savers, Wedding favor tags and wedding invitations. I am still working on some of it so I have neglected my scrapping and starting to have withdrawals...LOL. I am going to watch the news & hit the hay....til next time...tootles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful cards. I especially like the Delight In Life cards. That is one of my all time favorite Stampin' Up! sets. WOW

Sharon

Rachele Funk said...

Love the new look! Share, friend, did you pay to have it done, make it yourself or??>?!! Dying to know here! I saw Jen got one from Best Blog on the Block (I think!)

Love the cupcake cards. . . Makes me miss our stamping sessions. . . we'll have to try again soon. . .

Wish you'd have come to Pizza! Would have been fun to see you there!