Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Jenn's Color of the Day up to 202

Jennifer Dove








 UPDATE:   When Jenn posts the 365th Color of the Day she will set up a link where you can download the complete set, in the meantime you can also go to her blog HERE
 to collect the individual tags as they are posted.

I am blessed to call this wild, crazy, generous and multi talented artist my friend.  She has shared 202 different colors of the days with us and I am trying to keep up with posting them on 12x12 sheets.  I thought I would share them with you along with a link to Jenn's blog and her two videos on Copic coloring.  Hope they help you as much as they have me! Have a great day.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this, Lois! Jennifer Dove is fabulously talented!

Tobscrappin said...

Thank you very much as a new Copic user this info is invaluable

phrarama said...

All I can say is thank you. I am trying to get back into coloring with my copics and this color of the day tutorial is the bomb. Thanks for doing the hard work for me. Sue

Michelle said...

We really really appreciate Jennifer's generous heart and all her hard work and thank you for posting as well!

darlawelch said...

Does Jennifer realize how absolutely valuable this information is to all of us Copic newbies? She is amazing and so generous to share her knowledge and talent with us.

Lois Michael said...

@darlawelch Jenn is pretty amazing, I just mentioned to her that she hasn't completed the set yet. She did say she needed to get it done so hopefully we will be in for a treat soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer, I am late to the party, but is the copic 365 color chart still available?

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer, I’m even later to the party, but would love all your swatches 😊