Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Birthday cards

My daughter-in-law and grandson share the same birthday so I have actually been making cards....shocking I know. This is a card for my DIL using an image freebie from Cuddly Buddy, the sentiment is a SU stamp. She likes bling so I had to use some jewels on it for her. I started this card for her but didn't like how it turned out so this goes into my pile of emergency cards. The image I believe is a Dustin Pike image.....i printed it some time ago so my memory is faded on it...it looks like his style though. You can't really see it but I used crystal effects on the toenails so they look like they are polished.
This one is for my grandson who just turned 5....he immediately tore the dragon off the card and asked if he could hang it on his wall. I thought that was cute. I used another Dustin Pike image for this card.

Have a great day!


1 comment:

Jennifer Dove said...

AH HAH! you do still stamp..lol. I love them all but wanna take the elphanant home with me. Love em!