Saturday, August 22, 2009

Wednesday cards & a few others

I made this card using punches, the background is SU! elegant bouquet impression folder.

I love this little dog image, it is a font by Laurie's Country. I used flower soft that i picked up at just4funcrafts.com (she doesn't have it on line but if you email her she can tell you if she still has it. matter of fact i have found she doesn't have tons of stuff on line but every time I email her she either has it or can get it pretty fast & reasonable. PS...if you use the code save5 you get an extra 5% off).
Same font, different backgrounds. The circle says "Have a dog gone great day"

Laura came up with this idea. I didn't follow instructions and mine didn't turn out as cute as hers....but I am going to make another the way she did. her circle was in the middle & she used the cuttlebug folder that is a spiderweb. Thanks Laura.




Marie brought the supplies for us to case this card. I love the colors and layout. Thanks Marie



Sam came up with this adorable card using a circle of double sided paper & Dustin Pike's Santa. I used stickles on the fur & beard...love that darn sparkle. That's all for now. thanks for stopping by!





1 comment:

DeeDee said...

Love the cupcake card. :)