Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Exciting Week

I made this page before we flew out to San Antonio but just didn't have time to get it posted. I started this over a year ago when I was taking a class with JessicaSprague.com . It was a bonus class to show you how to have your type fit into half a circle. Most of the page was completed but it was put on the back burner & forgotten about. I found it and decided to finish it.
Frog is from Joanne Cinnamon Mydigitaladdiction.com , Snail is by Irene Alexeeva at irenealexeeva.blogspot.com word art is by mterasawa at designerdigitals.com called buggiboo, butterfly is by kyh at crafty accents, overlay by kimikreations.

I am trying to get some pages done of my newest little grandson Jackson to show him off to the world. Hopefully tomorrow. Sweet dreams!

No comments: