Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Relaxing Wednesday

Today we went to Laura's house and enjoyed visiting and catching up on what has been happening in each others lives. I miss our chatty Wednesday stamping sessions! We didn't stamp today just visited, ate lunch & had a show & tell session. These are a couple of the cards I made to take.
I used the cricut to cut this ladybug out, she sits on top of a folded card and her wings lift to reveal a message before you get to the inside message.....I just haven't thought of what I want her to say.


This card is a Dustin pike image intermingled with some grass from a cricut cartridge and some punched leaves.


Here is a birthday card for my friend Rachele.....I went & totally missed her birthday so I had to send a belated....I guess it is better late than never...Happy Birthday Girl, Isn't it you 3rd or 4Th 29Th birthday? LOL Hope it was happy!













I love this little bird, just a fun everyday card using SU! DS papers. Thanks for stopping by!






No comments: