Tuesday, February 10, 2009

You're the Man

This digi kit is HUGE! Great masculine Kit and you could get it free too....check it out here at Bouquet of Pixels. I made these pages for DH & DS. They are feeling a little low since it has been FOREVER since they have been drawn for anything. Thanks goodness you don't have to be drawn for fishing. LOL. You're the Man is the name and there are I believe 18 different designers who went in to make this great kit. Tons of papers & elements to choose from...go check it out.


I haven't been posting due to the fact I have gone over my allotted bandwidth time & my upload & download speed has been reduced to dial up time for the next 30 days. It takes me about 2 hours to download 40 MB . Stinks to be me! I understand why they do it but I just can't stand to pay $100 a month to up my time so I will just have to learn to control my urges to download so much! I am going to try to post again later. I have made a cute little treat and want to share. Have a great day!

No comments: