Sunday, January 4, 2009

Doggy Daze

I don't know about you but I will be so happy to get back into the routine of normal life. The holidays seem to be hectic anymore. I haven't even gotten to stamp lately & I am having withdrawals..LOL. I did get to scrap some last night and I picked up this adorable kit at Bouquetofpixels.com called Doggy Daze. The kit was made by Designs By Mel. I love the picture of the pups so I made another page with it and then my second page is my DGS being attacked by all 4 puppies. They were showering him with tons of "Puppy Love". The last picture of him says it all.



We are stamping on Wednesday and celebrating Vickie's "29th" birthday. We can't tell how old she really is but 29 seems close enough. Happy Birthday Vickie! Hope to have some wonderful cards to show you soon. By the way if you digi at all hope on over to see the wonderful freebies & fabulous kits in the store. I finally took some time to snag some goodies myself.
Happy New Year All!!!!!!!!!

No comments: