Friday, December 19, 2008

Fun with Cookies

Yesterday my 5 grand kids came over & we decorated Gingerbread houses. I bought 3 house kits this year instead of making them from scratch. I was really surprised that more candy made it onto the houses than into their stomach's. They did an awesome job & it was fun. They left me a house & each family took one home.
This is what I have been up too. I made 33 bags and toppers for the 66 dozen cookies that my DIL & I made. We then delivered them to clients of a friend


The bags were from PaperTreyInk, I used SU! Top Note dies for the toppers, cuttlebugged them with snowflakes, punched out snowflakes from paper I ran thru the zyron & put dazzling diamonds on. Made the tags with Photoshop & then punched then out with scallop punches. I bought some wired garland & cut lengths of it to spiral around the bow & added snowflake ornaments. They are filled with 2 dozen cookies & various candies.
A card post is on the way along with some digi pages. Hope you are having a very Merry Christmas season.

No comments: