Friday, October 10, 2008

WHOO HOOO- Free Class

I am so excited!!!!!! Jessica Sprague is offering a FREE ....you heard it FREE class, open to everyone. I have posted the flyer below with info. If you have ever wanted to experience one of her awesome classes, now is your chance. Go check out the details HERE.
Sorry some of these pictures are dark & blurry. I was taking them in the wee hours to get them posted & the lighting sucked. The cards are actually very nice in person. Marie in our Wednesday group came up with this card. The paper is actually white( I told you the lighting sucked) I even brightened it up in photoshop but when I managed to get it to white I lost the cuttlebugged detail so I decided to leave it a bit dark to show the detail. Great card Marie!

Here is the card I cased from Beate. Hers is actually a box but I thought it would make a nice card. The patterned paper is TAC, Stamp is SU!( It is one of the stamps that comes with the punch)


I just wanted to show you the bag I decorated to wrap my SIL birthday gifts in. The collar is a full 12x12 sheet of cardstock. Paper is SU! Sentiment made with a Justritestamper.
Sam was shown how to make these adorable little candy spiders from another friend Sue Ann. I believe Sue Ann cased them from SCS. They are made with 2 SU punches, the scalloped circle & the photo corner punch. Jenn and her DH came over for dinner so I made up a bunch for after dinner mints. Now I am going to make more for my grand kids, they will get a kick out of them. Whoever came up with the original did a great job!
Sam had several adorable cards so we cased a couple of them. Her sentiments are TAC stamps. Not sure of the paper, cardstock is SU!

I really love this purple card. Sam found the cutest paper and cut it all to pieces so we could use the bats. The bat at the bottom is from ribbon that she cut up. Love the cards Sam...Thanks for sharing them with us.
This last card is so pretty in real life, Carolyn cased it from a SU! catty. She had us put stickles on the branches & pine cone which just made it sparkle. Love it Carolyn. Thanks




That is all for this week, busy weekend ahead, hope you all are enjoying this beautiful fall season. Don't forget to check out Jessica's class. Happy Crafting!

No comments: