Saturday, October 18, 2008

Next round of cards

These two cards are from my SIL. They are both thank you cards to myself and my two daughters. Thanks Deb....pretty cards. Carolyn WOW'd us with 2 cards this week. The 1st card is using a SU! set Peaceful Wishes which is retired. I love this set.....sure now that it is retired. Love the card!

Vickie came up with this wonderful cardinal card. She used the new SU! A Cardinal Christmas which is in the Holiday Mini. You can't see but the berries have stickles on them & they just sparkle...great card Vickie. Thanks

I got this idea from Ann Clemmer . I love these great gift card holders
and Ann has a great tutorial on her blog. I uses SU! DS paper, buttons are cut with quickutz.

I made this card using SU! DS paper Holiday Treasures. I cased Melissa Phillips card.
Yep....another funeral. My son in law's grandfather passed away last Saturday so I made this card for the family. Stamp set is retired SU! Art of Life.
This is Carolyn's 2ND card. She cased from Anabelle O'malley in the Nov/Dec Paper Crafts magazine. Love the card Carolyn.

That's it for this week, I am off to my granddaughters 2ND birthday party...til next time Happy Stamping.

No comments: