Tuesday, September 30, 2008

On A Roll

OK, since seeing Cambria's Mr. & Mrs. Frank my mind has been on a roll. I love the new Top Note Bigz Die which happens to be a SU! exclusive die. It does become available tomorrow in case you are wondering. If you need one email me or see your SU! Demonstrator.

I made the count using the 1 1/4 " circle punch. I was off a little one one side so he has lopsided sideburns. Either that or he has a barber that isn't very good. The pumpkin top was cut with a nestibility, I free handed the seams, mouth & stem(also cuttlebugged), leaves were ran thru a cuttlebug folder and the flower was found in the bridal section at Mike's.




Sorry this picture seems washed out. Hope you don't get too bored with this die before I am through...LOL. Off to play....Happy Stamping!

No comments: