Saturday, May 24, 2008

Golden Bouquet

I hope you are having a good Memorial weekend. I thought I would share what I have been up to. I have a sweet friend who is giving her sister $50.00 of gold coins for her 50th wedding anniversary. She wanted to present them to her in a unique way so I volunteered to help her out. I bought a cute little picket fence container, filled it with floral sponge and moss. I then used wooden skewers and attached my cricut flowers that I cuttlebugged to the end of the skewers. I then used the dollar coins for the centers of the flowers. I didn't take a picture of the finished project that is all wrapped in cellophane and tied with ribbons but I can tell you it looks much cuter in real life. Hope she likes it. Have a great rest of the long weekend!



6 comments:

Regina said...

Oh, this is a cute bouquet! It's a great idea!

Sabdt Scott said...

Lois, That is very pretty and very clever. Thanks for sharing.

Kari said...

Completely creative ... just like you! It turned out so great ;)

Patti said...

Lois, this is adorable you are amazing! i was talking to Tori today about Digi scarppin and she was sayin you are lovin it. This made me think about all of your stamp sets. I was wanting to ask if you ever have sets you no longer want, if you do I would love to see the list. I am forever looking for sets that are no longer available. thanks so much! Patti Stigsell

patty w said...

Now, those are just too cute!

Rachele Funk said...

I'll be 38 in July! (Silver works for me if Gold is too much trouble!)