Monday, February 18, 2008

New cuttlebug folders

I made this card awhile ago. Anna had a challenge on her blog and I took it but never uploaded it so I figured I would do it now.....better late than never right? I used the baby boy paper from DCWV and the card base is SU! Eggplant Envy(discontinued). I do not know why SU! retired this color ...it was one of my favorites! Oh well the bird stamp is from SU! A Little Birdie Told Me.

I don't know if you can see it very well but the green paper is embossed with one of the new Cuttlebug embossing folders. (You can click on the picture to make it bigger)I love the new folders that came out. The card base is using another cb folder that has been out for awhile. The stamp is from Whipper Snapper. Such a fun stamp to play with. I put beads on the ice cream for sprinkles. The sentiment is from SU!



This little Stamp is from Stampendous. I used another new cuttlebug folder on this card. It is the dots embossing folder. The card base was cut using New Beginnings cricut cartridge. It even scalloped the edge and cut a window in the card. Using my mega & giga square punched I framed the window. The flower on the front is punched with SU!scallop circle punch and the sentiment is a SU! SAB rub on. The mini brads I picked up at just4funcrafts.com(if you order anything from her you can use the savesu5% code & get an additional 5 % off most items.....I know I am an enabler) Thanks for stopping by and looking. I feel some blog candy coming on.....check back!

6 comments:

Rachele Funk said...

So I was here this morning and you've been a busy girl since then! I just love your new cards!!!

Oh and BTW, I'm tagging you with the middle name game! Check my blog to find out what you need to do now!

Hugs!

Lesli said...

Absolutely beautiful cards - I just order 6 of the new cuttlebug folders - I can't wait for them to arrive!!!

Tip Junkie said...

Those are beautiful!!

Kari said...

I'm loving the new CB folders!!! Can't wait to play with mine. Super cute cards :)

Anonymous said...

These cards are adorable!!

I can't wait until I have a Cuttlebug!

Simonne said...

Oooh I love the CB backgound. I just got swiss dots and haven't used it yet. I love what you did with them. Great job!