Tuesday, January 22, 2008

More cards


This is my version of the pixie pocket. I saw a link on Allison's blog under tutorials which took me to Sandi's blog and from Sandi's blog took me to the challenge on SCS where I found the pixie pocket gallery. There are several darling pixie pockets on the SCS gallery, go check them out. The sentiment is from a SU! Hostess stamp "For a Friend" and the little sentiment I believe was in a Michael's 2 for $1 stamp set from last years collection.


This is a terrible picture but no matter how many times I tried I came out cruddy so I gave up & hope you get the general idea.
The instructions are here.


Just a thank you card using the new border punch I picked up at JoAnn's. Not sure if i like this card or not.


I started this card a Sam's a couple of weeks ago and never finished it until now. Seems i have a bad habit of starting cards & never finishing them so I am trying to be better at not doing that anymore. The ladybug is from SU! Whimsy. It is hard to see but I used the cuttlebug to texture the top & bottom of the card. You may be able to see it better if you click on the card to enlarge it.
I will post the goodies we make tomorrow. Happy Day!


1 comment:

krissy said...

These are gorgous....simply gorgous. I'm in love with the designs.

Just thought I would stop by again and see how things are in your blog world.

You certainly have some creativity! Kudos to you!