Friday, November 23, 2007

Quick gift

Happy Black Friday to All. I do not go shopping on this weekend if I can help it. While all those crazy shoppers are out there fighting for parking spaces & deals I would rather stay home and decorate the tree or do something stamping related. Wednesday instead of preparing for Thanksgiving I gave into temptation and went to my friends house & we made these gifts and stamped a little. The jar is a Fuze drink jar. I used SU! Dashing DS paper and PaperTreyInk stamps. Speaking of SU! there is a fun promotion going on, click HERE to see what's up. These jars are so quick and easy and come in handy to have a few extra on hand for last minute gifts. They are fun for Teachers, bus drivers, neighbors.....you get the idea. Happy Friday!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH my this is sooo adorable .. Love it .. so festive and fun .. Hey BIG congrates on winning the Flip I am sure you will love it ..Now you can do Video tutorials You go girl..
xoxox
Dawn griffith

Tracy said...

This is perfect for my kids teachers at pre-school. Thanks so much for sharing your great ideas.

Kari said...

I really need to get that stamp set from PaperTrey ... so cute! Great job on this one :)