Thursday, November 15, 2007

Lots of goodies!

Carolyn has been hanging onto a page she ripped out of a catalog for awhile and said she has wanted to make it but didn't have the slides used for Santa's head. Well she picked some up at the last show she went to. I think this Santa is darling. We copied him just like on the page but we added the hat. The red was missing. There really isn't any stamping on this, it is all done with punches.
I loved the cards Angela made using paint chip samples. I took some paint chips with me and the girls & I came up with this. Thanks for the idea Angela.

This pink card is one I made with one of my new Whipper Snapper stamps and took it to show & tell , well the girls wanted to make a card with this cute little guy so this is a version of what we came up with. The paper is from a glitter stack pack, we stamped the snowman on watercolor paper & used prisma pencils & gamsol to color him in.












OK....(insert blush), I went to a birthday gathering for Laura and I received three more gifts. So unexpected but much appreciated. Alyce made this wonderful clock for me(click on it to read all the stamping sayings). She has made these for other friends & I always secretly wanted one but I wasn't going to say anything....well good things do come to those who wait. I love it!!!!!










The little gingerbread guy full of kisses is from Laura and Cathy etched a cute snowman on the votive candle holder. Really adorable. I have wanted to try etching, even have the stuff to do it but I have been a chicken to try. Cathy said how easy it is so I am going to give it a try. Thanks everyone for the wonderful gifts! Love the overcast weather we are having today, makes me want to stamp so off I go.....

1 comment:

Kari said...

Seriously awesome stuff!! I absolutely love that santa!!! The paint chip tree ... GENIUS :) Okay - they're all amazing!! Gives me plenty of ideas to work with ... THANKS!!