Saturday, November 17, 2007

Gingerbread Boy

I got the idea to cut a gingerbread boy out like the reindeer and this little guy is what I came up with. I know the buttons were put on with too much glue(Looks messy) but at least you get the concept. His hair is waxy flax, looped & then I just twisted the top & glued it. I just happened to have some small ric rac , I made his eyes with decending straight lines in the shape of a hershey kiss with the center line the longest. cheeks are pencil rubbed out with gamsol. He reminds me a little of the misfits on Rudolph.





I used coasters and hinged them together. You can't see it very well but the white background is dazzling diamonds. I ran my paper thru the xyron and then covered it with DD. It is hard to read the letters on the blue.I should have used a darker blue for the letters...Oh well hope you have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Kari said...

So cute!! *LOVE* what you did with the coasters :) I've got a bunch of those laying around that I've been meaning to play with ....