Thursday, July 12, 2007

Cards from today

These first 2 cards are cased from Paula Goff.
I thought her little ladybug was darling so I copied and shared this with the friends I stamped with today . We used the retired SU! Marigold CS, Black & White. The stamp set is SU! Pick a Petal for the wings and the head & rear are made from punches.
Carolyn cased this card from SCS-babsbkt.
We used the retired SU! Cheesecloth BG stamp and Carolyn also used the cuttlebug swirl for the card base. Some Stickles smeared over the center of the sunflower gave it some pizazz. Thanks Carolyn.
Not sure how much stamping I will be doing the next 2 days.....we have another 24 hours of irrigation starting at 10am so I will be taking care of that until DH gets home from work to take his shift! Hope you all have a great weekend.

No comments: