Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I finally found my battery charger!!

I made these 2 cards the other night but when I went to take a picture, my camera battery was dead. I couldn't remember where I decided to put my battery charger that had my spare battery in it. At the time I thought it was a good place & I wouldn't forget where it was....HA, I guess age is catching up. If it keeps up like this I guess that saying will be true about me being able to hide my own Easter eggs. Anyway. This 1st card is made from a CTMH set called Dino Roar. I just love it even if I grabbed the wrong colored pencil for his head. My grandson won't even notice I am sure!









My second card is with all SU! supplies. Delight in Life is the stamp set. I used Only Orange, Summer Sun and White cardstock, Only Orange and Versamark ink, White Gel Pen and Certainly Celery marker.








This sweet card is from Doris Garvey, It is a SCS-Brak. Doris lives on the other side of Phoenix and our birthday's are 2 days apart.











My friend Sam Hartford made this cute little card for me, She has a little convertible also which happens to be gray too. With temps being 110 degrees+ I guess we won't be riding around with our tops down......the top of the car not our blouses! Just thought I would clarify that. I have another card in the making. I just got my shipment from MissyB's. She has some darling stamps. Well I am off to go take my 92 year old MIL to the Dr. Happy Stamping!


No comments: