Wednesday, June 6, 2007

As promised I finished Ella's little booklet. Some of the pictures aren't the best but at least you will get an idea. I used the same papers that I used on the papermache letters that I made earlier for her.














Here is the first page. I didn't pull out the tag but I should have. I stamped Miracle & the definition on the bottom of the tag.














I made a little accordian fold out on this page for extra little pictures and journaling.














The front of the accordian foldout.














Here is the back side.














This paper reminded me for some reason of Ella's mommy so I felt it shoud be for a pic of Mommy & Me.















A place for a picture of Ella and her daddy.























Back & Front view

2 comments:

Peggy Maier said...

So sweet - a really girly little book. This will be so special once the pictures & journaling are in place.

Debbi (no 'e' on the end) said...

This is too cute.....you are making we want one of those Bind it All's.....do you have the cutter too?