Wednesday, April 11, 2007

SC Challenge


I have never taken the SC Challenge before, probably because I stamp with a group of ladies on Wednesday normally, but today everyone went different directions. This was fun so I may have to do this every Wednesday. I uses SU Fishy Friends stamp set. The sentiment I typed up on the computer. I actually received an ATC from my friend Carolyn and thought it was so cute that I wanted to case it on a card. I didn't exactly case it but when I saw the challenge I knew I would use the idea.
I received a call from Jenn at http://just4funcrafts.com today. She would like me to be a designer for her. I am really excited and if you happen to go to her site to buy anything use the code SUSAVE5 for a 5% discount on your order. If you order $50.00 worth shipping is free too. I have another tutorial in the works so check back. Thanks!!

No comments: