Friday, April 27, 2007

Photo Book


First I want to apologize for the picture quality. For some reason I can not get my flash to stay shut....will have to work on that!

I made a card holder using my bind-it-all, chipboard(I should have used a little thicker chipboard & a bigger wire binder), 6x6 SU! page protectors, cardstock and some yummy glitter paper Hobby Lobby had on sale. You can even make these as an individual stationary holder ...I feel a tutorial coming up!








For the sake of saving you from looking at so many pictures I put the pages back to back, when actually each sentiment has it's own sleeve.







These two are Birthday & Thanks/Friend.








Next I made a Baby Card sleeve. I used a scallop circle punch for the bib & then a oval scallop to punch the neckline.


The other sleeve is Thinking of you...really hard to see in these pics.








These last two are Congratulation & Sympathy.

I will be posting more later....Jenn at www.Just4funcrafts.com needs to get some pics first then I will publish some of what I have been doing. On my way over there now!











1 comment:

Linda McClain said...

Wow, you have been busy. This is beautiful! Ooo, I just got the bind-it-all. Hope my projects come out as nicely as yours. Linda