Thursday, April 19, 2007

More Happy Mail




This is a "Rak-Back" as Allison puts it. Cute card, the top piece flips sideways to reveal her note. Thanks Allison, I love it!















My next piece of happy mail is from Gina K . I received my stamp set to benefit Autism and so naturally I had to play with it. Stamp sets sold- 368 Dollars raised for Autism Speaks- $2944.00! Way to go Gina....I believe she needs to sell 7 more sets to hit the $3000.00 mark she has been striving for by Friday. The set is absolutely darling and wonderful quality!

I used some Bazzill paper which I ran thru the cuttlebug, I bought some Ranger EP along time ago and finally used it. You emboss with it on dark cardstock. I masked off the puzzle piece first. The font is Tinkerbell on the computer. It is a little hard to read in the picture but it says " You hold the piece to my heart"







This card looks blue but it is actually Violet. I used my new PaperTreyInk Green thumb set. I love this set too, I also got the Butterfly set & can't wait to use it. This card uses the Ranger EP also, the colors are Violet & Pastel. I used SU! Old Olive Craft ink and clear EP for the stems & leaves. The ribbon is from Jody . My fellow addicts were upset with me that I didn't bring the stuff to make this card.....SORRY guys. Next time I will!











This is Carolyn's creation. We do a "shoebox" which is like a make n take. I love what Carolyn did with the SU!French script and the cuttle bug. The moss green cardstock is Bazzill she bought from Sam---our TAC dealer. The Flower is made using a template she made from SU! Big Blossom and paper from Recollections. Not sure where she acquired the thinking of you stamp, it was a block with sayings on each side. We used the SU!Tag Punch.

Friday we are going to the scrapbook convention at the Mesa Convention Center. I haven't been able to go the the last several so I am really excited. Have a inky day!

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

These are some great RAKs (if I don't say so myself). I absolutely love that Papertrey Ink card...brilliant!