Thursday, April 19, 2007

More Cards



I used a kissing technique for this first card. I kissed my puzzle pieces(no not literally but I do lick them sometimes-LOL) to the SU! Paisley BG stamp. The background is using versamark and the font is TinkerToy on the computer. This set is from Gina K Designs .

Makes me think of that saying "Love those mices to pieces".













I still haven't broke out my Butterfly stamp from PaperTreyInk , I am still working on the Green thumb. I used the good ole cuttlebug for the background SU! Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive Cardstock and the computer to write the sentiment.

Once again, my lucious ribbon is from Jody at Confessions of a Ribbon Addict.

Time to some house work....I keep seeing a crossstitch hanging in my hall that says "Time to clean the house when a tumbleweed passes you in the hall" so, I guess it is time. Have a tantalizing Thursday.

No comments: