Monday, April 23, 2007

Friendly ATC's

I thought I would share with you all some of the fantastic ATC's that I have received from the Wild & Crazy group of stampers I congregate with on Wednesday's. The first bunch is from Sam.....my TAC dealer. Sam has such a great sense of humor. Her work is wonderful!
Laura just started blogging & had a flood at her house which has slowed her down due to her stamp studio getting drenched. Hopefully she is up and running soon. Laura has a great style too. Very cute ideas. She also works at Recollections and has wonderful ideas & very sharing...lucky us...


Carolyn is the quiet one of the group. She ALWAYS comes up with the cutest ideas too. I cased her jelly fish atc for one of the SCS challenges. I wish you could see the detail on these cards, Lots of embossing and pop-ups. Love her work too!


Last but not least is my MIA SIL Debbie. She does great work too. Never gives herself enough credit though. Deb hasn't been stamping with us for awhile now...she is still addicted like the rest of us, just family matters are taking priority right now! We will get her back soon......We Hope!
I am truly blessed to have the friends I do. Can't imagine where I would be if they had not touched my life. We laugh our fannies off when we get together. That is why I have dubbed them the "Wild & Crazies".
I hope to have some more stamped goodies posted soon......getting close to TART TIME.


No comments: