Thursday, August 13, 2009

Wednesday cards

Yesterday was lots of fun! We haven't stamped in about 2 months so it was really nice to get together for some girl time. This 1st card was what Vickie came up with...sort of. I didn't pay very close attention & cut my image out wrong so I had to improvise. Vickie just got this new SU! stamp set called Good Cheer. We all loved it.
Laura's card was awesome too. I am not sure who's stamp it is but I love the delicate flower and Laura's color combo is wonderful.

What can you say....Sam found this adorable template in a Cards Book and cut the template out so we could case her card. Love the 3 dimension on this card.


This is my card, we used a Dustin Pike image, hard to see but he has stickles on him and another type of stickles for the snow. his scarf, nose and the birdhouse are popped out. Prisma markers were used to color him. That's all the cards we had time for and the company was great. Thanks to all for your wonderful shoebox ideas!


1 comment:

DeeDee said...

Very clever how you created the snow for your snowman image. Cute cute cute! :)