Thursday, August 27, 2009

Fun week

This week DH was out of town...although I missed him, I loved the fact I was able to play more than usual. The girls and I got together on Wednesday and played too. Below are some cards we made. This 1st card was a BRAK from Sam, I did her a little favor & she made me this darling card as a thank you. Sam's Wednesday shoebox card


Carolyn's


Laura's


Mine




The rest are cards I made while the cat was away. I used a Papercraft magazine template for the shoe, the top of the shoe was placed on the fold so it opens up. I made the sentiment on the computer.

Santa made with punches, I ran white cardstock thru a xyron & them put dazzling diamonds on it before I punched out all the snowflakes.



Card base on glossy paper, stamp is obsession impressions, snowflakes are punched (MS, SU) diamond centers I grabbed at just4funcrafts.com.

Dustin Pike Santa image, Reindeer is Cornish Heritage stamp by Kim Hughes, scalloped rectangle is celebrations #5 cricut cartridge, tree is old die cut I had laying around.


I picked up a template at Gotta Pixel, the designer is Rose.li and I made it into a hybrid layered cow. Word art I made on the computer.
Thanks for stopping by....have fun this week!









1 comment:

Vickie said...

Great cards. Thanks for sharing.
Wish I could have been there.
Hope you are feeling better.