Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I Give a Hoot

I love this new kit out at Bouquet of Pixels. The kit is called I give a Hoot by Inkin Creations. The colors are wonderful with lots of great papers & elements. DH is in the 1st page, we went to California this past weekend & I snapped his picture as he was standing on a wall....just like a little boy, he is still young at heart. LOL The second page is my DD, SIL and 3 of my grandsons. I made them sit together for a picture & this is the only picture out of about 12 that I got them all looking at the camera & smiling. I love this picture. Thanks for stopping by for a peek.




2 comments:

Kari said...

Hi, Lois!! How have you been? Looks like you're busy as always ;) Glad to know you are keeping up with all of your craftiness! You continue to amaze!!

Rachele Funk said...

I love, love, love this packet too! You amaze me!!!