Thursday, February 12, 2009

More Valentines

My neighbor Vickie, who happens to stamp with me too brought me this cute little Valentine goodie. It is self standing, filled with goodies & has a secret pocket with a sentiment inside. Very cute idea Vickie, thanks for being so thoughtful!






I made a hybrid Valentine popcorn goodie using Serene by RW Be My Valentine Kit at Bouquet of Pixels.com . This was a fun project to make. I love this kit, it has so many nice elements & papers....go check it out. FYI...as of this post it is on sale too, not sure when it will be back to regular price.


My next project is another for DH. he loves to munch on nuts so I thought it was appropriate for me to make him a present telling him I am nuts about him.(smile). I used a variety of punches, nestabilities, cricut & creative elements to get the layers...the acorns on the heart are a Quickutz die and the words & nuts on top are on a printed background that says I am nuts about you that I did in photoshop. Hope my Valentine likes it. I am sure he will make some comment about how this gift is worth hundreds of dollars(because of all the tools it took to make it) and if he does I will explain that these tools are MUCH cheaper than paying a therapist & they will provide years of therapy for me...(smile). Have a Happy Valentines Day! Thanks for stopping by.













No comments: