Friday, January 23, 2009

Tube Card

I made another card for DH to match the red hots in his tin. Again I used a tube that I snagged from Just4funcrafts.com . The paper is SU!. I used the retired canvas background stamp and cuttlebugged it with the heart folder. The black punch is 1 1/4 SU and the black canvas circle is a Martha punch. Not sure on the heart, I have had it for years. Tiny brads on hearts are from oriental trading, and my sentiment is using a justritestamp.

I do have 2 more pages & a poppin' project to upload but I am stretching it with this post.

will post more soon ....I snagged a fun kit at BouquetofPixels.com that I have been having fun with....It is called Be Mine by Moon Designs. Post it as soon as I get some more bandwidth to upload it. Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment: