Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Lazy Blogger

I really think I am a lazy blogger, not because I don't want to post but I get frustrated with my issue with my download time so I put stuff off when I really should post. Anyway I have a few things to share with you all.
Marie came up with this card at our last stamping session, We used SU! Certainly Celery, Tangerine Tango CS, Embrace Life and Best Yet Stamp sets. Great card Marie....Thanks.


I came up with this card, I love the clean look of the white cs with the bright pink ribbon & paper. I picked up the dragonfly brad from just4funcrafts.com ant the flower is from Mike's bridal department.
Miss Jennifer Dove invited me over for a play day & we made these cupcakes. I love how these came together. All supplies were compliments of Ms Dove who just happens to own just4funcrafts.com and you know when you own the store there are supplies plentiful. She is a great enabler too....I have some fun things in the works which I will post as soon as I get them finished.








I made the little box with some acetate I had in hand and just banded it to hold the top on.




This is Vickie's cute little card. Love this card for one of the grand kids. Thanks Vickie!!



I wanted to share my weekly stamping buds with you all. We were missing JoAnne who has been sick. Fell better soon JoAnne!

This is a rare photo here cuz Sam isn't fond of having her picture taken but she was a great sport about this & it is a good picture of her. Both pictures are good of all 4 of these wonderful ladies
who have enriched my life immensely and I am so thankful for them.








Here are a couple of pages from the Cold Hands, Warm Heart Dec 2008 Collaborative Kit at BouquetofPixels.com.
We went to play in the snow a couple of days before Christmas. My brother lives in Pinetop, Az and he made a slope for my grand kids to ride sleds down & DH had to try it out too. He sometimes enjoys being a kid but most of all he enjoys playing with the grand kids.












DH & DGS in another shot, playing on the hill.
That's all for today, enjoy your week!




No comments: