Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Back in the saddle

Sam challenged us to come up with a card with this tree template. This is my version. I used SU! DS paper, cardstock and a level 2 hostess set. The flowers are from the bridal section at Michael's. The sentiment around the package says "a little something".


Marie gave us this card idea, I love how this card turned out. Pictures never seem to do the cards justice for some reason. Thanks Marie, great card.


Miss Vickie found this card (I think on SCS) but not sure. Wish I knew so we could credit the originator. I love that fact that Vickie can spot & replicate the cutest dad gum cards. He was so much fun to make. I used stickles on his eyes to make them sparkle. Thanks Vicki for the cute card.



If you digi scrap, Summer Driggs always gives away the best kits. She is so generous & this month the kit she has designed is free too but she is asking for donations to help a baby girl named Breezy and her family battle with cancer. I made this card for Summer because she is truly showing kindness from her heart. Thanks Summer!





Here are 3 more birthday cards I didn't get posted due to the craziness life threw at us this past 2 weeks. Laura sent me the green card which has crystal effects on the flowers, beautiful card Laura, Thank you! Alyce sent me the middle card, love the softness of this card. I love Alyce's style. Thanks Alyce. Marie gave me the pink & black card which is very beautiful in person. Thanks Marie. I am going stamping tomorrow so hopefully I will get back in the swing & post at least once a week again. Til next time.....Happy stamping!



No comments: