Friday, November 21, 2008

All That Jazz



I love the bright colors in the new kit, All That Jazz, I picked up at Bouquet of Pixels. The picture of my little niece just screamed for me to get that kit. I love bright colored kits. Both pages were made with the same kit.
We are having a going away party this weekend for my DD & her DH. They just celebrated their 1 year anniversary & her DH went and bought her another ring to compliment her wedding ring. WOW she sure does sparkle now. He told her it is a combined Anniv & Christmas gift. He cracks me up because he has such a hard time trying to keep secrets from her. He couldn't stand it & gave it to her early.
I do have some cards to post, I just need to get off my lazy rear & upload them....soon.
Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Wow Lois! These are exquisite! Perfect for those adorable pix. Thanks for following my blog. It's so much fun to meet new people with similar interests. P.S. I love gingerbread too! Yummy!

Erika H. said...

Your layouts are so wonderful! I love the photos with the bright pink...fabulous!