Friday, October 24, 2008

WOW Birthday Week

My Birthday isn't even here yet and I feel like it is Christmas already. I am one of the luckiest people to be surrounded by such thoughtful wonderful group of friends. Thank you all for a wonderful week!!!!!

My SIL Deb made this purple card for me along with a **********GINGERBREAD THROW************, then she made the adorable bag to wrap it in. She knows I love purple too. I snuggled in it last night and it is not only soft but toasty. Thanks Deb!! Love it.



Sam who isn't suppose to do anything but cards, not only made me this adorable card with the fabric band but the black with pink polka dot bag is a **HOMEMADE** gift for my stamping goodies. I carried it all day yesterday to show off my goodies. Love it too Sam~Thank you!



Jenn
gave me this adorable Halloween page & card. So darn cute. You need to go check out her blog here. She does the cutest darn things! Check out her new rectangle coaster books that you can get at the store. Thanks Jenn!

Carolyn made this beautiful dragonfly card. It is so pretty in person, the picture just does not do it justice. Thanks Carolyn.





This is a card from Vickie, she even decorated the envelope to match. Too darn cute. I am going to use the paperclips for bookmarks. Love it Vickie Thank you. I just wanted to add that not only did my friends make me goodies but the made quiche, fruit salad, bagel chips, blueberry muffins, pumpkin coffee & to die for lemon cupcakes. Great Friends!!!




These are BRAK's from SCS gals, Thank you Jeanne(flyfishchef) for the sweet pink card & the green card (which says- age is only a number...(inside)mine is unlisted) is from Diane(djuseless) I was so surprised to receive these. I love getting Happy Mail. Thanks again both of you.







I cased this card form lholgate on SCS for our Wednesday stamp group. The Stamp and cardstock are SU!, not sure of the paper.






Sam cased this card from Kim Rhead at Pink Cat Studio. I love the colors, darling card Sam.








Vickie cased her card from Dawn's Stamping Thoughts.
Love this card....She also showed us a card for next Wednesday that I can't wait to make...Darling Santa card, be sure to check it out next week. Thanks Vickie.














Carolyn always finds elegant cards for us to make. She found this one in a SU! catty. I love this card and how it turned out. Thanks Carolyn! Love it.





I got a wild hair and decided to attempt to make a box with the knowledge I have gained from Jessica Sprague. I never would have tried this if it hadn't been for the excellent instruction she gives. She makes it all seem too easy & even though it took me awhile I was able to accomplish it. I had a blast & decided to fill the Halloween boxes with goodies for my grand kids. I made a template 1st & then had fun with this AWESOME freebie kit from http://cinnamonscraps.blogspot.com. She makes adorable kits. Thank YOU!!!!






















The box is about 7 1/2 inches tall & 5 3/4 inches wide. 3 inches deep.

















I just couldn't stop there so I played around with Mary Fran's GingerFellas
kit that I picked up at
www.nitwitcollections.com. I love this kit.......it is the same kit I used to make my blog header out of. I love gingerbread kids so you may end up seeing this kit used over & over.




Thanks for looking, Sorry this is such a long post but I had to show all the goodies that happened this wonderful week. Have a Fantastic week yourself & happy Stamping....or digi-ing!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Looks to me you are spoiled rotten and deserving of every single bit!!!!! Not exactly sure when your special day is but whenever it might be I hope it is the VERY BEST!!!

MaryEllen said...

your gingerbread box is adorable!! I love all the kits over at nitwits. my favs are the quilted ones. would love to know how you made the box.