Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sad Day

Yesterday my SIL's Mom gave up her battle with cancer. It is a very sad day but yet again she is no longer suffering and is in a much better place. No matter how prepared we seem to be it is still hard. I made my SIL, her dad and her siblings cards today. I pray their sadness is replaced by all the wonderful memories made by this great lady.

I used retired SU! sets to make their cards.
I also made some cards last week, really not the best pictures. I found the Santa stamp at Mike's, his beard has stickles so it really sparkles in the light.

I found a site that has wonderful vintage printables. It is a site called Digital Imagery Plus . I printed out some atc size Halloween images & made these three cards. They have the cutest stuff in their store too....go check them out Here.

I didn't go stamping today, it is also the anniversary of my dad's passing 2 years ago.

Hopefully next week will be better & I will have some creative juices flowing again. Grandkids are walking in the door so I will post more later. Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Jennifer Dove said...

Your in my thoughts and prayers. Luv Yah