Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Trip to the Zoo


I went to the zoo with my oldest DD , DIL and 5 grand kids. We had a wonderful time. The animals were all great but my favorite was the caged area we went into with 16 spider monkeys running free. They were hilarious. We were told not to stand under them as they towered above our heads on ropes and tree branches. They were so active it was hard to get good shots of them. Just thought I would share.
template: Sharon Carroll
overlay: KPertiet(DesignerDigitals.com)
paper/elements: Misty Cato (SunKissed Kit)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I just wanted to tell you this page is beautiful, and give me on ideas for all my page from this zoo. My son lives in Phoenix and I have been their many times and have alot of picture from that zoo. Thanks for helping me on how to lay them out to do a scrapbook page. Barb R.-NY