Sunday, July 13, 2008

Jessica Sprague ShaZAM Challenge



Jessica Sprague has a photo challenge so I took it.

She has a wonderful tutorial on how to make your pictures POP and is giving away a custom made camera strap....go check it out here.

Jessica offers several tutorials for pictures & photoshop on her Spraguelab site but the best is her classes. I am sad because today is the last day of our Now we're Rockin' class. I have learned so much from her and it just makes me want to learn more. I am also taking a photography class taught by Candice Stringham through Jessica's site so I will keep busy until the Deep in Digi class starts.

I know, I know....I do have some cards to post, I just need to capture them on the camera first.

Have a super Sunday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You do such wonderful work.It is amazing what you can do with photos.