Wednesday, July 9, 2008

2 page spread




We haven't been stamping lately so all I have to post is my last class lesson which is a 2 page spread. I loved this class at JessicaSprague.com . If you are thinking about trying your hand at learning Photoshop, I highly recommend taking Jessica's class. She truly makes learning fun and easy. You have access to her video tutorials forever so if you forget you can go back and review as many times as necessary. I can't wait for the next class & then there is 1 more after that. I hope she continues to come up with more classes.


Yellow paper: from the Bohemian Summer by Michelle Coleman
Green paper: from
Beautiful Journey paper pack by Michelle Coleman
Scalloped mask: from the
Serendipity Element Pack by Michelle Coleman
Flourish brush (brown): from the
Boho Flourish Brush set by Michelle Coleman
Swirl brush (white): from the
Delightful kit by Michelle Coleman
Oval tag: from the
Apron Strings 2 kit by Leora Sanford
Twill ribbon: from the
Twilled Phrases set by Jackie Eckles
Alpha: Jessica Sprague

I did try one more page on my own using the supplies from my class to show you what else has been going on here. My daughter, her husband and my 3 grandsons are staying with us til they find a house and their dog had puppies.....6 of them, so between my four dogs, her 2 dogs and 6 puppies.....(YEP, that's 12 dogs) we have been busy. The pups will be 6 weeks old next week so they will be finding new homes soon. They sure are cute and playful.
Well I am going stamping today. I will post the cards later.....including the project I finished that Rachele came up with. (She didn't think I finished it) Happy hump day to all!

No comments: